1) Demonstrating the official red cap, knight cap, clap-trap of degenerates, Dr. Ammon Torrence initiates the evening's literary festivities with a song and dance.
2) Headlining the evening's music was fabulous (unpictured/shame on us) CASH PONY. Pictured: John Joseph Joynt (in blue) Marie Holt, Jenni Purcell, and the dangerous Dr. Ammon Torrence.
3) Though these two almost dueled it out in the streets of Point Richmond later that evening, here they seem amiable: M. Thomas Russell and Just (another) Kibbe.
4) This Pirate Pig event took place at the home of M. Thomas Russell and Sarah McKinnon in Point Richmond, overlooking the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge. Pictured: The fabulous M. Thomas Russell reciting one of the chapters from his novel for greedy ears.
5) For Just Kibbe's 30th birthday, his #1 lady blindfolded him and drove him two hours to a surprise party with 45+ willing pirate piglings and lots of buccaneering. Pictured: Richard Brautigan, Just Kibbe, M. Thomas Russell and Dr. Ammon Torrence.